A portable drag & drop D64 Disk Image Editor
DiskImagery64 is a portable (Qt 4.2.x-based), open-source D64 disk image editor for Mac, Linux and Windows. It offers a nice GUI with drag-and-drop support between disk images and the local file system. Runs programs or mounts images directly in your favorite emulator. RR-Net support is available and allows to transfer programs and even disk images directly to your real C64.
Features in 0.7 – 4.2.2007
- Added full WarpCopy64 support! Warp/Slow read/write disk images directly from/to real disks. Send DOS Commands, format or verify disks.
- Drag files from your Desktop/Finder directly into a disk image
- Double-click on file automatically runs program on real C64
- Fixed bugs in separator handling
Features in 0.6 – 5.1.2007
- Added network support for RRNet+RR with The Final Replay ROM (TFR)
- Transfer the selected program via TFR’s Codenet to your real C64 and run it there… with a single click!
- Share the files of a full disk image or only a selection of files in a TFR NetDrive (use LOAD”$”,6 … on your C64 to access it)
- Fonts (Family and Size) can be selected in Preferences
Features in 0.5a – 2.1.2007
- Open D64 Images by double clicking
- Open many Image Browsers simulatenously
- Drag and drop files between Disk Images to quickly create new ones
- Drag and drop files between Disk Images and a File Browser showing the local file system
- Automatically convert file names between local Unicode files and PETSCII names. Add/strip extensions correctly.
- Add custom Seperators to your disk images.
- Edit all entries directly in PETSCII and use the Charset window to quickly copy & paste graphic chars.
- Automatic naming scheme to quickly create sets of new image files with correctly formatted disk images
- Mount a disk image directly in your favorite C64 Emulator
- Run a selected program in a disk image directly in your Emulator
- View D64 Directory in authentic scalable CBM TrueType font
- Toggle between shifted and unshifted CBM Font
- Uses Diskimage-Library written by Per Olofsson
- Running natively on Macs, Linux/Unix and Windows.
- Using portable Qt-Library 4.2.x
- Open-Source (GNU GPL V2) Code available
Please visit the Download Section of SF.net!
Version: 0.6 – 5.1.2007
Added network support
Version: 0.5a – 2.1.2007
This Release fixes the corrupt Mac application bundles of Version 0.5